Paramount Drive-In Theatres
Please read RE-OPENING GUIDELINES FOR CUSTOMERS
In compliance with State and County requirements, we have established the following safety guidelines to protect our staff and customers at the Paramount Drive-In.
- Social Distancing of at least 6’ will be enforced.
- The drive-In will operate at 50% capacity. Customers must leave 9’ spacing between vehicles
- Customers must remain in their vehicle for the duration of the movie. No sitting outside of the vehicle will be allowed.
- Each vehicle may only be occupied by members of the same household who have already been in close contact with each other.
- Congregating of any type is prohibited.
- Face coverings must be worn when exiting vehicles to visit the bathrooms or concessions stand.
- The bathrooms will operate at 50% capacity and we will have attendants cleaning and disinfecting and to monitor the number of people who may enter. Men’s and Women’s Bathroom will each have an 8 person capacity.
- All concessions will be To-Go only. Face Coverings and 6’ Social distancing will be enforced
- In accordance with L.A. County guidelines, double features are not permitted.
- All ticket sales will be for a single show time only.
- Box office opens at 6:00pm Friday's & Saturday's and 6:30pm Sunday to Thursday.